Thursday 17 April 2014

First Look: No Game No Life


Spring Anime 2014 starts pretty nicely with No Game No Life

The story starts off in an interesting fashion where a pair siblings closed themselves off from reality and spend most of their time gaming until they received an email. The email simply stated a simple question:

If there was a world where simple games decided everything... a world on a board, what would you think about that?

It's pretty interesting to see how some of the animes being released nowadays can even post such philosophical questions. For me, I would think that such a world might be a boring one but probably I am missing out some important aspects of it...


The opening music for this anime is pretty awesome and on the first day of its release, I put the music on loop and probably heard it like hundreds of times. The animation is pretty nice and smooth and the storyline (for the first episode at least), is one that instantly hooked me in. As I am writing this post, I already can't wait for the next episode to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment